These are the bucks currently on site at the farm and being used in my herd.

Wingwood Farm MT Taipei Gye

Gye was like the prize at the end of the race. I had been searching for the perfect Nubian buck for quite some time. Then there he was. The seller had a very nice young Wingwood Farm doeling for sale on Facebook, and a friend of mine tipped me off before the seller had the chance to list Gye for sale. I contacted the seller, she told me her price, and I bought him. When I saw him in person, I was not disappointed. He is the tallest yearling Nubian I have ever seen. And not really gawky teen yearling either. The only thing I could possibly fault him on is strength, but I keep having to tell myself he's only a yearling and he's so extremely tall and long. I can't wait to get some lovely does out of this boy.


BREEDING SERVICE:  Service is available.  Fee is $100 per doe bred.  This includes a registration application for goats eligible for recordation/registration through the ADGA. 

Boarding is available sporadically.  Price is $20.00 per doe per week, I provide hay, you provide grain.  Goats will be boarded in my 16' stock trailer.

I do insist the following should you want to bring a goat for service:

     No sick goats (NO sniffles, "wet" coughs, wormy, ringworm, abscesses, large swollen knees, too thin to breed, sores around the mouth, limping/lame goats or any other suspicious illnesses.  (Don't think I will not notice, I will and your goats will not be allowed to stay here.)  If your goat has some sort of issue, tell me ahead of time so we can talk about it first. 

      You should trim their hooves about two weeks before coming to be bred.  If you don't trim them, I will and it will cost you $5.00 per goat.  (You would NOT believe how many people neglect hooves.  DON'T trim any sooner than one week in case you nick the goat's hooves and make them limp.)

      Any does coming back in heat reasonably soon after servicing will be allowed ONE free rebreeding up to four months later.  Should the doe not take that time, you would be advised to work with a vet in determining why your doe won't settle.